Stylistics and interior design
A well-thought-out design of an office, from sockets to the layout of workplaces, is a guaranteed business success for any company. The competent design of the premises forms a favorable impression of the client and the employee, increases the efficiency of the staff. All zones must be carefully designed to create maximum comfort, regardless of the size of the office space, number of storeys.
Creating a project for the future office
Office renovation always starts with the creation of a project. Depending on the type of activity of the company, the total number of employees, as well as taking into account possible expansion, the appropriate style is chosen. When designing any office space, sanitary standards must be observed:
– the required area per employee;
– noise level;
– temperature and humidity in the room;
– location of workplaces, etc.
What premises the office should consist of
The entire office space is divided into an area for personnel, management, an IT area with a server, a kitchen block, a meeting room, a reception, accounting and a recreation area with a sports corner. The reception and the meeting room are the face of the company, what the client sees first when he wants to buy a product or order any service.
Choosing the future interior style
With our rapidly moving rhythm of life, the room for work becomes the second home territory where they work, eat food, interact with each other. That is why it is so important to create a good microclimate, a successful style and corporate design. It will not be superfluous to use a corporate logo indoors. Among the popular styles, the following stand out:
– modern – contrasting beauty and comfort, softness, smoothness of lines / transitions; photo1
– hi-tech – high-tech interior design; photo2
– classic – the use of exclusively natural materials (metal, wood, leather); photo3
– minimalism – austere style, ascetic simplicity of the interior; photo4
– loft – purely conditional division into zones, the maximum lack of decoration; photo5
– fusion – a creative mixture of classics and modern trends. photo6
Selection of materials for office renovation
It is not necessary to use expensive materials to create a “tasty” interior. It is enough to include imagination, creativity and use simple, cheap analogs: plywood, ceramic tiles, natural wood (pine), inexpensive textiles, etc. The specifics of the company’s work should be reflected in the raw materials used for decorating walls, floors and ceilings. Recently, a style has been widespread in which all communications (pipes, wiring) are left open, which saves on materials.