Repair and construction works
Partner Construction carries out repair and construction work in offices, coworking, bank branches and halls of business centers.
Since 2006, we have been working in the field of repair of commercial premises, during this time we have accumulated vast experience in using various modern technologies and materials. We are constantly improving the professional level of our employees, being in constant communication with manufacturers of the most modern, high-quality and environmentally friendly materials.
Partner Construction has a complete set of modern construction equipment and carries out high-quality repair of premises.
We offer the following types of repair and construction works in commercial premises:
- Dismantling of building structures
- The construction of brick, plasterboard, and foam concrete walls and partitions
- Рreparation of wall, floor, ceiling surfaces for the planned finish;
- Facing work.
- Wallpapering or painting the walls;
- Painting works.
- Plumbing work.
- Installation of prefabricated ceiling systems
- Raised floor installation, bulk floors.
- Laying flooring (office carpet, vinyl, laminate, etc.).
- Acoustic protection against operational noise and vibration, etc.
- Dismantling of old and installation of new doors, window blocks, baseboards, plumbing fixtures;
- Construction waste removal.
The principles of the company:
1. An integrated approach.
The composition of our team and the material and technical base of the company allows us to implement projects of any complexity and volume without involving third-party contractors
2. Compliance with deadlines.
We are ready and able to work on projects with strict time limits. A large base of employees and established communications with suppliers allow us to reduce the time for implementation by 1.5-2 times, without losing quality of work.
3. Individual approach
When we implement a new project, we select a team that will be assigned to this particular project. We hold regular conferences and meetings with our customers in a format convenient for them (online or offline). This is done to be able to analyze the work and make important engineering and technological decisions on the spot, in real time, even if the object is located remotely.
4. Tight quality control.
The quality of work performed is the hallmark of Partner Construction. We have established a system of constant monitoring and technical supervision throughout the project, from the start of work to the commissioning of the facility.