Glass office partitions
Glass partitions have become an effective solution for organizing workspace in an office. Stationary, mobile, or sliding panels allow you to divide the premises into separate zones without losing its integrity. Thanks to their installation, each employee gets a separate workplace, and the manager does not lose control over what is happening in the office.
Features of the use of glass structures
Thanks to the use of quickly mounted panels, it is easy to quickly make the layout in the office. This is especially true for companies that rent premises. Glass structures can be easily disassembled, transported to another office, assembled again in any convenient configuration, provided that the proportions and dimensions of the glass are preserved because tempered glass cannot be cut or changed in any way.
Most often, glass systems are ordered:
- banks, other enterprises operating in the financial sector;
- companies with small offices;
- car dealerships;
- call centers;
- various administrative institutions.
Glass provides sufficient soundproofing so that one employee does not interfere with another. This will show who does what during the working day.
Advantages of all-glass partitions
It is difficult to overestimate the advantages of using glass structures with an aluminum profile:
- Durability – finished products retain their attractiveness for a long time, do not lose their transparency and texture.
- Stylish design – a variety of options for artistic processing allows you to harmoniously fit glass structures into any interior.
- Ease of maintenance – glass does not require annual processing, any non-abrasive products can be used for cleaning.
- Safety – with its rather fragile appearance, all-glass partitions are strong enough. The thickness varies from 8 to 12 mm. And it is additionally tempered, which makes the glass safe in the event of its destruction.