Office partitions: why is it profitable to use them?
Many entrepreneurs are thinking about changing the layout of their offices. But they are stopped by one problem: they do not want to get involved in long and expensive repairs. Is there an alternative to building walls in offices today, and how is this expressed?
Varieties of office partitions
An alternative is to use lightweight office partitions. It is much more profitable than building a wall with bricks or even drywall. It is best to use glass for this purpose. And what it should be: matte, transparent, red-hot, acrylic – this is the second question, to which it is very easy to find an answer with the help of our company.
At its core, such a design will not even be a classic partition, but simply a means for zoning space. It can be of several types:
– stationary, which looks more like a wall;
– mobile, easily portable to another place;
– foldable, consisting of the advantages of a stationary and mobile version;
– desktop, if the desktops of employees are together.
As practice shows, all these types of partitions can be used even in one large office. They will just play completely different roles.
How to make the right choice?
A plasterboard partition, which has a metal frame, cannot be disassembled so that it can then be re-installed in another place. It is best to use glass here, which is ideal for reusable use.
To understand which option is better to choose, you need to consider the main features of each of them.
1. A stationary partition is suitable when it is necessary to create separate offices. There is always a door here, and such a structure is securely attached to the ceiling, floor and walls. This allows a high level of sound insulation to be achieved.
2. Mobile structures are separate modules that are easy to assemble and disassemble. This is more of a psychological barrier, since they do not exceed 2 meters in height.
3. Folding models must have both bottom and top guides. This is a great option if you periodically need to create a large hall from several zones.
4. Desktop partitions allow you to separate several employees who work side by side so that they do not interfere with each other. Usually, the height of such structures is 50-60 cm.
The important thing is that the partitions, unlike the walls, can be disassembled and taken with you if you have to move to another office. It will take only a few hours to install them, and the office work should not be stopped during this time.